FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
ALL SALES ARE FINAL-ONLY DEFECTIVE or WRONG orders are accepted for exchange only upon approval. Please email (Tarnowskiartco@gmail.com: RE: Defective/Wrong Order) of your "DEFECTIVE/WRONG ORDER ONLY" within 3 business days of receiving your order for consideration of exchange for a replacement order using the following instructions. Upon receiving your email we will notify you if the exchange is approved. If approved-please ship defective/wrong order back within 7 business days of receiving our confirmation-follow return instructions below. All Shirts should be unworn, unwashed along with original packaging to:
Tarnowski Art Company-13566 Messino Court. Estero, Florida. 33923 USA
Include a note (or, ideally, write on the packing slip and include that) with the following information:
- The order number, or the name or email address of the purchaser.
- What product ( what is wrong or defective shirt don't forget to say whether you is a size issue and what size to exchange.
- Sizes available are girl's (women's) Small thru 2XL & guy's (men's) Small thru 3XL. Shirts are exchanged shirt for shirt, no matter what you paid for them and how much they are on the website now.
- The address you would like your exchanged product to be shipped to.
- Re-Shipping Fee: All re-shipping fees for WRONG or DEFECTIVE products is the responsibility of the purchaser. Tarnowski Art Co. will pay for shipping back to customer of approved replacement orders of the Wrong or Defective product.
- Lastly, if the defective or wrong product was a gift, and you do not want the original purchaser notified of the defect or wrong order, write “no email” on the packing slip and we will make sure they do not get any email notifications concerning the issue.
-Customer pays return shipping on returns of wrong or defective orders. We recommend using the US Postal Service, as we find they have the most affordable rates. But you can ship it via any major carrier.
-We do not charge a restocking fee.
-If you have any questions about the return process, email us at Tarnowskiartco@gmail.com [Re: Policy Question]. PAYMENT & SHIPPING
Our international network of carriers we use includes:
- Royal Mail
Products are pushed into production within 24 hours of placing your order. Production time is usually a maximum of 4 business days, and shipping time is varied depending on the products you order and the shipping method selected. Those details will be given to you in the product description as you add products through your admin account.
Once an order goes out for delivery, we can notify you of its shipping and which items are still out for delivery, which have shipped, and which have been delivered.
If an order is submitted after 5 pm EST, the next day is considered to be the first day of SLA.
For technical inquiries or issues, please contact our Chief Techie at Tarnowskiartco@gmail.com [Re: Chief Techie]
Sorry, No. Our product offering are generally available on bulk, but sometimes temporarily run out of a certain design. We will usually get the product back in stock within a few days. When necessary, we will send you an email notifying you about an out of stock situation. If your order contains any product not in current stock, then it will not typically be shipped out until we are able to provide it in stock.
We print all our products on demand. Because of this, some products on our website may experience a temporary delay. Do not despair! This is normal and we will print and ship them out right away.
The name that will appear on your credit card, Paypal or Shopify account will be Tarnowski Art Company.
Currently Tarnowski Art Company does not offer a rewards (discount) program to the general public. However, We do offer wholesale pricing to retailers who want to carry Tarnowski Art Company merchandise and become part of our network of distributors of Tarnowski Art Company products.